Anthony Seaman - Principal Teacher, Rock Guitar School:
- Keeping in contact with your tutor is an important part of learning a musical instrument.
- We will only request information about a pupil's name, age, family's email address & phone number, and if the family deems relevant, any SEN requirements or allergies.
- The person responsible for processing data is Mr Anthony Seaman info(at)rockguitarschool.co.uk
- Any contact information collected shall only be used by Mr Seaman for contacting you (the family) about the pupil’s progress, any practice notes, scheduling and invoicing, and will not be issued to third parties for any reason.
- Contact information is stored on Mr Seaman’s business laptop device, and remotely at our web host’s servers. Data communicated via email is stored on our website and webmail hosts, who have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) document, confirming the security of the data on the servers of 1&1 Internet Limited. This is available for anyone to view on request.
- Data shall be stored for the length of time that a dialogue remains open (email or phone), and can be deleted on request. Any invoices issued are stored on Mr Seaman’s personal device for no more than 12 years, as is required by HMRC.
- The website hosts use Analytics as part of their service, however, all data transferred between the user and their servers is encrypted by SSL connection, and is not interceptable by third parties.
- An annual survey is conducted via Wiltshire Music Connect about music education provision in the county, and figures submitted are anonymous. Only pupil numbers per school and year group are submitted.
- A Safeguarding policy is issued to all new pupils, and is available for review on request.